The Account Director is a leader within the Media team and runs strategic Enterprise accounts in the audio influencer space. This role will also have ownership over functional long-term strategic initiatives within the media team. This role will lead a team to help develop strategies to execute and optimize client campaigns focusing on client growth goals and KPIs. This role will drive the complete strategy and make sure all facets of the campaign – from creative concepting to campaign tracking to influencer communication and more – run smoothly and will delegates tasks appropriately.
How Can You Make A Difference?
- Ensuring team is following all processes and best practices
- Regularly meeting with client teams to move campaigns forward and provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Ensure tasks, workloads, projects, etc. are delegated appropriately for managed accounts
- Ensure team is maintaining a high level of data integrity (SBMS budget matching, budget variables are accurate, etc.)
- Thought leader within agency, likely through leading committees
Skills For Success
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time
- Strong written and verbal communication - clear communication and easily shoots from the hip
- Strong critical thinking and analytical
- Ability to manage clients and think bigger picture
About Ad Results Media
Ad Results Media is a pioneer of the podcast movement and has been leading audio and influencer advertising for 20 years. As the preeminent performance-based audio advertising agency in the U.S., we focus on buying media on podcasts, terrestrial radio, satellite radio, streaming audio, and YouTube.
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus, and a valuable health benefits package, Ad Results Media offers paid maternity and paternity leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. Most importantly, you make a difference.