Ad results media, llc
LAST UPDATED: MARCH 15, 2022
THE AD RESULTS SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. IF YOU ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 TO 17 YEARS, YOU MUST ACCESS AND/OR USE THE AD RESULTS SITE ONLY WITH THE PERMISSION AND INVOLVEMENT OF YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
- NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN. The Ad Results Site is a general audience site, and we do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that an Ad Results Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
Depending on how you use the ARM Services, we may ask you to share personal information with us. Whether you choose to give us information is completely up to you; however, if you choose to withhold information, you may not be able to fully utilize the ARM Services.
- What Information Does Ad Results Collect? We will receive, collect, store, and process information, including personal information, when you interact with us and access and use the ARM We consider “personal information” to mean information about you that specifically identifies you, or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you (such as your name and email address), as well as certain non-identifying information that alone cannot identify you (such as IP address and cookies), where expressly required by applicable laws. You choose to give us certain information when using the ARM Services. This generally includes, but is not limited to the following types of information:
- Contact Information: your name, user name(s), password(s), postal address(es), business information and job title, email address(es), telephone number(s), or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications, including your street address or post office box, city, state, and zip code.
- Location, Demographic, and Employment Information: locational and geo-locational information, such as communities or neighborhoods; demographic information, such as birth date, age, and gender; and employment related information, such as work history and education.
- Payment and Transaction Information: services purchased, obtained, or considered from us, your bank account number, your credit or debit card number, your signature, and other financial information.
- Internet Activity and Information: your browsing history, search history, IP address, and location information about a particular individual or device.
- Content and General Feedback: information you provide when you interact with us and the Ad Results Site, such as email, online form, and other communications, as well as content you post on the Ad Results Site, including on message boards or social media, or information, reviews, opinions, or testimonials you submit about us.
- When Does Ad Results Collect This Information? We may collect information when you access or use the ARM Services, and otherwise interact with Ad Results, for example when you:
- Access, use, or purchase any of the ARM
- Provide us with such information directly.
- Register, create, or edit your client account, or otherwise access and use your client account via the Ad Results
- Sign up to receive our email newsletter and receive news, information, and exclusive offers, etc., or download content from the Ad Results Site.
- Contact us and submit inquiries regarding general information and marketing, or regarding a career with us.
- Post comments, or submit or upload photos or videos, reviews, testimonials, or other information and content to the Ad Results Site, including to our social media.
- Send emails to us, including attached files.
- Open or respond to our emails.
- Contact customer support.
At any time, you may indicate your preference to stop receiving further communications from us as further detailed below.
- How Do We Use Your Information? In general, information you submit or share with us is used by Ad Results for various purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- To enable your access to and use of the ARM Services.
- To allow your access to and use of the Ad Results Site features, as well as to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Ad Results Site when you choose to do so.
- To create and manage your client account with Ad Results.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content, advertising, and offerings in which you are most interested.
- To provide, maintain, protect, develop, and improve the Ad Results Site, and to notify you about changes to the Ad Results
- To provide you with information in response to your inquiries, and to provide you with customer support.
- To send periodic emails regarding your account.
- To email you information about the ARM Services, including the email newsletter.
- To mail information about the ARM Services, marketing materials, and gifts to you.
- To receive and respond to job-related inquiries and hire new talent.
- To assist us in taking data security precautions and to engage in fraud prevention, detection, and remediation.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To comply with applicable international, federal, state, provincial and local laws, directives, rules, regulations, and ordinances; civil, criminal or regulatory investigations; or other legal requirements, such as court orders.
- Information Collected Via Technology – Do We Use “Cookies”? As you use the Ad Results Site, certain information may be passively collected and stored on our service providers’ server logs, including your device information (e.g., Internet protocol address, browser type, device settings, and operating system) and usage information (e.g., the Ad Results Site you use, the time and duration of your use of the Ad Results Site, and other information about your interaction with content offered through the Ad Results Site) (collectively, “Log Data”). We use Log Data to administer the Ad Results Site and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data to improve, customize, and enhance the Ad Results Site by expanding features and functionality and tailoring them to our users’ needs and preferences.
- Click Stream Data. When you visit the Ad Results Site, we may also collect “click stream data” (e.g., server address, domain name). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us by registering a client account, for example, which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits. We may use click stream data for traffic analysis of the Ad Results Site, to determine which features of the Ad Results Site are most or least effective or useful to you.
- Mobile and Location Information. Ad Results Site features may be accessible from web-enabled mobile devices. The intent is to provide screens that are optimized for the size of the screen and operating systems. On some devices, functionality may be limited. If you use mobile-enabled services provided by the Ad Results Site, we may receive information about you from your mobile device. This may also include information about your precise location if you have enabled location-based services on your mobile device. We may also receive information about your device and may have access to your camera, microphone, or other device services or hardware. Some devices may allow you to opt out of this collection or access, and in those cases, you may be able to subsequently stop the collection or access. Please review your device settings for more information.
- Other Information We Collect. We also may collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the Ad Results Site in ways that we describe to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent.
- Modifying, Deleting Your Information. You can access and modify the information you provide to us via your client account on the Ad Results Site or by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below (i.e., either by phone, mail, or email). If you want us to delete your information, please contact us in writing with your request, at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below. We will take steps to delete your information as soon as is practicable, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law. You can adjust your communication preferences at any time, including opting out of promotional mailings, from your account.
- How Long We Keep Your Information. We will retain your information for as long as you use the ARM Services and for a limited period after you cease using the ARM Services for certain administrative purposes. Ad Results keeps your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as permitted by applicable law.
- OTHER AD RESULTS SITE USER ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION. Portions of the Ad Results Site, such as social networking sites, are provided to you so that you may post reviews and/or comments. As such, the main sharing of your information is with other Ad Results Site users. By voluntarily disclosing information about yourself on the Ad Results Site, including on your public profile, you share such information with other Ad Results Site users. You understand and acknowledge that the content you share on the Ad Results Site is information that may be publically viewable on a public forum – once you post your content, Ad Results is unable to control what other users may do with that content. We ask that you protect your private information and that of your family by not posting or publishing any information that you do not want in the public domain. You may restrict the audience for all or part of your profile or for certain content or information about you by adjusting the settings on your account.
However, we may provide your personal information to third party service providers or affiliates to perform business functions on our behalf or in conjunction with us. Our service partners may use your personal information to operate the Ad Results Site and to deliver their services. For example, we may use third parties to help us make certain services available to you via the Ad Results Site, provide customer service, conduct market research or information analysis, and contact you in connection with the ARM Services. We limit information provided to the aforementioned affiliate and third party service providers to the extent necessary for them to provide the services and require such service providers to promise not to use such information except as necessary to provide the relevant services to us. In these instances, we may need to provide your information to these third parties for such purposes. We will encourage our service providers to adopt and post privacy policies; however, the use of your personal information by our service providers is governed by the privacy policies of those service providers and is not subject to our control.
- Commercial Emails. You may choose not to receive commercial emails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial emails we send or by logging into your account and adjusting your email preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still email you non-commercial emails related to your client account and your use of the ARM Services. You may update your email preferences at any time.
- We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personal information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. The Ad Results Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you. Please keep in mind, however, that whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While Ad Results strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the Ad Results Site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through the Ad Results Site, and that any personal information, general information, or other data or information received from you through the Ad Results Site is provided to us at your own risk, which you expressly assume. You further understand and acknowledge that portions of the Ad Results Site, which may include reviews and testimonials, blogs, and social media to which users publish content, is a public forum. We remind you to protect your private information and that of your family by not posting or publishing any information that you do not want on a public domain.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The Ad Results Site may contain links to other websites or mobile applications. This includes services in connection with third party "social media" and other sites that would allow personal information to be transferred to such third parties (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Skype, Google+, etc.). If you choose to visit other websites or mobile applications, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites or mobile applications, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites or mobile applications to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies. To protect your information, we recommend that you carefully review the privacy policies of other third party websites and services that you access.
- CALIFORNIA NOTICE. If you are a California resident, you may be able to exercise additional rights granted by California law in relation to the personal information about you that we collect (subject to certain limitations). For additional information concerning these rights, please review our California Notice.
- SPECIAL INFORMATION AND RIGHTS FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS. If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of certain personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales, as defined by Nevada law, by contacting us at email@example.com. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line of your message.
- Class Action Waiver. ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS, WHETHER IN ARBITRATION OR COURT, WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR AS A NAMED OR UNNAMED MEMBER IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL LEGAL ACTION. YOUR ACCESS AND CONTINUED USE OF THE ARM SERVICES SIGNIFIES YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO THIS WAIVER.
Ad Results Media, LLC
320 Westcott St., Suite 101
Houston, Texas 77007
Toll Free Phone Number: (888) 356-1913
When contacting us, please clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.