The Senior Account Strategist (Sr. AS) is the primary liaison between the client and ARM. The Sr. AS will help lead the strategic vision for growing and optimizing client campaigns. This candidate will be responsible for meeting clients’ budget and performance goals by putting together campaigns focusing on influencers in the audio space. This role will effectively foster media relationships to ensure brand/client coverage, active participant in influencer marketing programs including sourcing and managing content creation, in addition to providing top notch client service and mentoring our staff. Must be self-motivated, collaborative and results driven.
How Can You Make A Difference?
- Manage and execute new business accounts
- Provide strategic recommendations on repartee’s accounts
- Train new employees and delegate appropriate tasks to Associate Strategist
- Contribute to continued improvement of ARM processes, systems, management etc.
- Leverage internal teams to provide creative strategy
Skills For Success
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of web analytics, specifically Google Analytics
- Critical thinking
- Audio tech and analytics knowledge (with ability to train AS)
- Management skills
About Ad Results Media
Ad Results Media is a pioneer of the podcast movement and has been leading audio and influencer advertising for 20 years. As the preeminent performance-based audio advertising agency in the U.S., we focus on buying media on podcasts, terrestrial radio, satellite radio, streaming audio and YouTube.
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, Ad Results Media offers paid maternity and paternity leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. Most importantly, you make a difference.