Ad Results Media is seeking a Senior Programmatic Buyer to join our Media Department whose overall objective is to generate consistent & profitable revenue growth for our clients and the agency with a focus on programmatic.
This role will be a programmatic lead with specific job requirements around yield optimization and recommendations. The senior programmatic planner will be responsible for supporting the media team in selling in programmatic buys to clients, creating the strategy, KPIs and framework, running and optimizing campaigns and campaign reporting. A successful planner can thrive in a fast-paced environment and must be very detail-oriented, organized, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. They are resourceful and have strong data entry and negotiation skills.
How Can You Make a Difference?
- Creation and execution of ARM automated audio buying standards around programmatic client campaigns using principles of yield optimization
- Develop agency goals with programmatic committee and track progress against goals
- Understand client performance goals and develop successful strategies to meet them
- Hands-on execution and management of client programmatic audio campaigns
- Manage client campaigns including: strategy development, project management, report delivery, and client communication.
- Do or delegate campaign execution including setup, live check, optimizations, and reporting exports
- Exhibit full understanding of campaign, ad server, impression, and user data to drive performance and identify opportunities for growth
- As required, work directly with partners or vendors to become fluent in new features, capabilities and/or troubleshoot client campaign issues
- Translates campaign goals to optimization tactics
- Be the go-to for all programmatic trading functions: hands-on-keys, in-platform experience, experience running campaigns, experience deploying optimization strategies.
- Identify new/innovative opportunities for clients, when appropriate.
- Keep abreast of industry trends (trade press, seminars, events, competitive) that may impact a client’s business.
- Provide POVs on changes in the podcast programmatic space
- Train ARM employees on programmatic trading and ARM best practices
- Assist with new business and existing client proposal creation and distribution
Skills for Success
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 years’ work experience trading campaigns leveraging yield optimization, using console systems such as DV360, The Trade Desk, AdsWizz, Verizon, etc.
- Self-starter, industrious and strong critical thinking skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a thirst for learning
- Proven negotiation skills with outside partners or willingness to learn how to
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong numerical aptitude and accuracy
- Working knowledge of Google Sheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to perform detailed tasks accurately the first time
- Able to take direction well as well learn and follow internal processes
- Confident demeanor, but also understanding when to ask for help and clarification
- Strong track record of meeting deadlines on projects
- Strong sense of teamwork and willingness to collaborate cross-functionally
About Ad Results Media
Ad Results Media is a pioneer of the podcast movement and has been leading audio and influencer advertising for 20 years with offices in Austin, Houston, and San Diego. As the preeminent performance-based audio advertising agency in the U.S., we focus on buying media on podcasts, terrestrial radio, satellite radio, streaming audio and YouTube. We accomplish this in a fun, relaxed, and pet-friendly work environment. Our company leaders are committed to a workplace where people love coming to work! Several perks beyond the traditional benefits offered to employees and a competitive compensation package for the right candidate.