Ad Results Media is seeking a HR Coordinator within our HR department. The Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations.
- Handles recruiting intake, including writing and placing job ads
- Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Assists with new-employee transition and training
- Prepares job postings
- Conducts initial interviews
- Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status
- Maintain company directory and other organizational charts
- Assists HR Director with long term initiatives and projects
- Assists with employee training
- Assists with benefits administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- At least 2-4 years’ work experience in Human Resources
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or Recruiter
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to perform tasks correctly and accurately the first time
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you need to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of teamwork and willingness to collaborate cross-functionally
- Very comfortable in Microsoft Office, especially Excel/Google Sheets and working with spreadsheets and numbers
- Able to take direction well and a thirst for continuous learning
- Confident demeanor, but also understanding when to ask for help and clarification. Not afraid to ask questions and learn.
- Adheres to deadlines and able to pivot to hit those deadlinesSelf-starter, industrious and good critical thinking skills