Ad Results Media is seeking a Full Stack Developer to work within our Analytics department and support our client services team. This role will report to the VP of Analytics. We are seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented person who enjoys thinking through and creating solutions for complex problems, as well as maintaining and managing our data ingestion. As a Full Stack Developer, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance a leading audio & podcast advertising agency. This role is for you if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and want to help build and shape the analytics department.
- Manage ingestion of data from multiple sources into our data warehouse
- Optimize data architecture and efficiency
- Use API tools to integrate data from additional 3rd party vendors
- Enhance the interface between our data warehouse and BI tools
- Work with analytics, clients, and accounting teams on insuring cleanliness of data input. Optimize the performance of our existing AWS tools, EC2, S3, AWS, etc.
- Loading data from multiple sources to our AWS RedShift DB, developing processes to ensure data reliability and cleanliness, developing code to link our AWS Redshift DB to our BI tools
- Work with media team to develop tools to insure the reliability of their data entry in a Google Cloud environment
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of marketing programs for optimization opportunities and be comfortable communicating recommendations to internal stakeholders and clients
- Build out client facing reports and internal tools through, managing our AWS resources as well as ad-hoc analytic projects
- Act as our company expert on reporting tools
- Bachelor’s degree required, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or, other STEM field preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working with Python, R, Java, or Ruby
- Experience with data modeling, architecture, and relational databases
- Experience using BI Platforms (Tableau and Looker preferred)
- Ability to design, code, test, and aggregate results from SQL queries providing information to clients and employees
- Experience with AWS
- Advanced ability to analyze and model business functions, processes, and information flow within or between systems
- Systems Thinker - You think about unintended consequences and second- and third-order effects. You thrive in complexity and are always thinking several steps ahead.