Ad Results Media is seeking a Director of Business Development to acquire, build, and cultivate new client relationships. This role will report to one of our founding Partners. We are seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented Director whose core responsibilities will include prospecting for new business leads. The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent negotiating and deal closing skills, and is willing to take on additional responsibilities, as necessary.
- Use knowledge of the market and the audio industry to identify and develop new business leads.
- Strategic sourcing of new client opportunities with a specific focus on outbound leads. Includes identification of ideal target business verticals, companies, audiences, etc.
- Reach, engage, and convert new leads through the management and execution of all outbound lead strategies and communication, including but not limited to the development of account-based marketing/sales campaigns. Example: Email DRIP
- Creation and management of detailed tracking systems for outbound leads development, including oversight of our CRM.
- Act as a transition agent between new clients and ARM Account Strategists
- Ownership over proposal development
- Manage reporting and communication of leads to leadership and Partners.
- Develop and maintain competitive intelligence reports.
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-12+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or outbound sales managing strategic relationships with large brands.
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing capability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to communicate effectively between all internal departments as well as with vendors and clients.
- Social Media presence and skills networking through various Social Media outlets to generate leads.
- Advanced presentation skills
- Existing relationships with decision-makers at companies in a variety of high impact industries
- Experience establishing longstanding, consultative client relationships.
- 5+ years of management experience
- Strong quantitative and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations